Believe it or not, the holiday season is upon us. We want to give you a peek of our favorite trends for the season as well as some of our favorite stories from the past. They’re guaranteed to get you in the holiday spirit!
How We’re Celebrating This Year
- Gifts for you and your home: We’ve all spent a lot of time at home this year. For the holidays, we want to gift ourselves—and you—something that makes those spaces all that more enjoyable. This is definitely the year to splurge on a new sofa for stretching out on solo or snuggling with the family or to wrap yourself in a sumptuous faux-fur throw. Stay tuned for our gift guide in a few weeks!
- Easy, intimate entertaining: This isn’t the year to throw a large holiday party. Instead, we’re focusing on making our intimate gatherings with family feel special. Elevated tablescapes on a smaller scale can still bring in the magic of the holidays. Stay tuned for our guide on small-scale entertaining tailored to your style!
- Subtle luxury: Our approach to holiday decorating this year is all about understated luxury. Lush greenery, hints of gold, and a limited color palette are the hallmarks of our holiday decorating strategy this year. Stay tuned for more holiday decorating stories…
Holiday Stories to Set the Mood
- Learn the basics of holiday decorating from some of our favorite interior designers. Read the story here →
- Learn how to make doughnuts for Hanukkah. Read the story here →
- Check out our insider tricks to the perfectly styled Christmas tree. Read the story here →
- Wondering how to incorporate greenery into your holiday decor? Check out our guide! Read it here →
Join the Discussion