Our gift guide looks a little different this year. After eight months of being stuck inside, we realize that the best gifts we can give are those that make our surroundings more enjoyable. So while you might see the occasional Birkin bag on our list, we’re really focusing on the extra touches that make our homes a place we want to be. We’ve broken down all of our favorite finds for this year by style. If you don’t know what style the person you’re shopping for is, check out our style guide here. Happy holidays!
For the Naturalist
As the name suggests, Naturalists love organic materials. They’re drawn to the style of Lauren Liess and Ulla Johnson, and they gravitate to artisanal and handcrafted goods.
- Lauren Liess Mushroom Art: Even Naturalists who turn up their nose at mushroom soup will appreciate these botanical mushroom studies.
- Beth Webb for Arteriors Antler Light: Bring a bit of rustic charm to a Naturalist’s home with this antler light designed by Beth Webb.
- Farmhouse Pottery Egg Tray: Handcrafted accents, like this egg tray made of New England ash, will delight any Naturalist.
- Byram Ice Bucket: This unique twist on the classic ice bucket epitomizes rustic simplicity.
- a&R Cashmere Robe in Sand: Wrap up in a cozy cashmere robe made from the softest sheep in Mongolia.
For the Eclectic
Eclectics love a mix of color and pattern with a dash of whimsy. They look up to the style of tastemakers like Iris Apfel and John Robshaw. Think outside the box and look for things that are flashy and fun.
- Ngala Trading Cheetah Kings Lumbar Pillow: This pillow pairs luxe comfort (courtesy of feather-and-down fill) with a jolt of color and pattern.
- 1940s Jewel-Tone Crystal Brooch: Hand-soldered and embellished with crystal stones in multiple cuts and colors, this will fit right in with the rest of the Eclectic’s jewelry box.
- Noir That Way Hand Figurine: This cheeky gold figurine says it all with a simple gesture.
- Joanna Buchanan Starburst Napkin Rings: Perfect for the Eclectic who loves to entertain, these napkin rings make even the smallest gathering feel glamorous.
- Mela Artisans Imperial Beauty Round Box: This artisan-crafted box uses reclaimed wood and recycled bone tiles so your eco-conscious Eclectic friend can feel good about putting it on display.
For the Curator
Quality trumps quantity for Curators. They love clean, modern lines and appreciate the value of sophistication. Kelly Wearstler and Tom Ford are a few of the fellow Curators who guide their style.
- Six-Piece Contemporary Gallery Wall: Help your favorite Curators dress up their walls with this curation by the One Kings Lane Interior Design team.
- Ralph Lauren Home Fowler Chess Set: Challenge the Curator in your life to a beautifully designed game of chess.
- Vintage Concord 14K Gold Watch: The Curator is all about substance and style; this vintage watch offers both.
- Grayson Faux-Fur Throw in Gray Rabbit: Sumptuously soft, with a lush velvet lining, this faux-fur throw is a must for the season.
- Georg Jensen Alfredo Vase in Light Green: Danish heritage brand Georg Jensen is synonymous with timeless elegance, and this vase shows why.
For the New Traditionalist
New Traditionalists are all about classic refinement, and they want their holiday gifts to last a lifetime. Their style guides include Kate Middleton and Nancy Meyers. Look for gifts that they would consider a stylish investment.
- 2020 Hermès Birkin Bag: What’s more classic than Hermès’s most iconic bag?
- Chanel Pearl Hoop Dangle Earrings: Give the New Traditionalist in your life a pair of vintage Chanel earrings and she might never want to take them off.
- One Kings Lane Collection Floral Pheasant Pillow in Blue: Reminiscent of classical art, this pillow would look stunning on a New Traditionalist’s sofa.
- Johanna Howard Apex Throw in Goldenrod: While this geometric throw may seem a little out of the New Traditionalist’s comfort zone, it has all the makings of an instant classic.
- Brooke Sleeper Sofa: The New Traditionalist deserves a treat this year. Go for a sofa that doubles as a pull-out bed for a gift of luxury and ease.