Do you hear that? The sound of leaves crunching underfoot and the warnings of first snow from the meteorologist mean that the holidays—and gifting season—are upon us. Don’t know what to buy for the people on your list? We’ve got you covered. From budget-conscious gifts to the perfect finds for Dad, our gifting assortment has something for everyone.
GIFTS UNDER $100
- Silk Eye Mask: Gift luxe for less with this dreamy eye shade.
- Quilted Slippers: With these lush slippers, they’ll feel as if they’re walking on clouds.
- C.O. Bigelow Lotion: America’s oldest surviving apothecary knows a thing or two about self-care. Gift this to your friends who could use more relaxing moments in their life.
- The Martini Field Guide: Give this to the wannabe James Bond in your life. He’ll learn if he would rather have his martini shaken or stirred.
- Vintage Amethyst Earrings: These sophisticated crystal earrings have clip backs, which means they’ll work for everyone.
GIFTS UNDER $300
- Hermès Brides de Gala Love Twilly Scarf: This scarf is from Hermès’s iconic Brides de Gala collection comes with a heart-shape special-edition box and would make any fashion-lover’s holiday. (We have scores of other vintage Hermès scarves as well.)
- Writer’s Refillable Notebook in Tan: Perfect for your friend who still prefers pen and paper, this refillable notebook is bound in full-grain calfskin leather.
- Madurai Candle from Cire Trudon: It’s no secret that everyone loves a good candle. This one from Cire Trudon boasts a lush floral scent with notes of ylang-ylang and jasmine.
- Tannon Faux-Fur Cotton Throw in Cream: This throw is so dreamy (and animal-friendly), you just might want to keep it for yourself.
- Mythology Book Collection: Covering Greek, Celtic, and Norse mythology, this trio of beautifully bound books will delight generations.
- Hermès Birkin Bag: Birkin bags are notoriously hard to purchase in store. Skip the hassle and buy one here.
- Signed copy of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Potterheads young and old will appreciate this one-of-a-kind copy signed by J. K. Rowling.
- Rolex 18238 President Watch: If you’re feeling extremely generous this holiday season, gifting a Rolex is perhaps the nicest thing you could do.
- Original Pablo Picasso Lithograph: This original 1940s lithograph of a piece by Pablo Picasso speaks for itself.
- Art Deco Diamond Filigree Ring: Ring in the new Roaring Twenties by gifting this Art Deco filigree ring.
GIFTS FOR HER
- Mini Hand Cream Trio: These luscious Italian hand creams make for wonderful stocking stuffers.
- Hermès Paddock Bag Charm: This bag charm would add an extra flash of style to any purse she has.
- Classic Silk Cami Set: She’ll sleep like a queen in this ensemble.
- Antique Platinum & Diamond Watch: This antique Swiss watch is the ultimate luxe gift with more than two carats of diamonds and a mother-of-pearl dial.
- Cut-Crystal Perfume Bottle: Beautify her boudoir with this vintage crystal perfume bottle.
GIFTS FOR HIM
- Vintage Chanel Silk Tie: Ties get a bad rap as being a boring gift for Dad. If the tie is vintage and from Chanel, we think it’s just perfect.
- The First Class Tech Case by Stow: Stow’s luxurious travel accessories are meant to last a lifetime. With everything from cord organization to a built-in phone charger, this case fills every tech need.
- Vintage LeCoultre Gold Dial Watch: This subdued-but-masculine watch is perfect for the guy in your life. The special note on the back makes it even more interesting.
- Leather Poker Game Set in Black: Help them set up their next poker night in style.
- The Science of Hitting by Ted Williams and John Underwood: Hit a home run with your favorite baseball fan courtesy of this book co-written by the Splendid Splinter.
GIFTS FOR KIDS
- Crochet Unicorn Stuffed Animal: Beloved by kids and parents alike, this soft and cuddly unicorn is made from organic cotton.
- Rider Toy Car: Your kid will ride in style with this vintage-inspired model toy car.
- Kindler Mini Puzzle: This gift is both fun and educational. What’s not to love?
- Kids’ House Block Set: Let their imaginations run wild with this adorable block set.
- Foosball Set in Silver: You’ll take home the title of “best gift giver” if you hand this out at your family gathering.
- Marie Antoinette Bust Candle from Cire Trudon: We’ve had our eye on Cire Trudon’s bust candles for quite some time and will definitely be asking Santa for the Marie Antoinette version this year.
- Foo for Love Cocktail Napkins: We’re a fool for anything foo-dog-related. These cocktail napkins make an excellent stocking stuffer.
- Graduated Cloisonné Earrings in 14-Karat Gold: Cloisonné is one of the most intriguing art forms out there. These vintage earrings would add just the right statement to any outfit.
- Solid Cashmere Throw in Baby Blue: Blue is everyone’s favorite color for a reason. This soft cashmere throw goes with everything and it’s oh-so cozy.
- Wizard of Oz Book Set: The Wizard of Oz and its sequels are iconic children’s books that we still love. This beautiful set of books would make a great addition to our bookshelf.